Contact Information
Susan Ports
phone: 305.895.8975
Susan Ports

Get American Visa

Thank you for choosing Citizen USA for our help with getting your American Visa through the US EB-5 Visa program. Citizen USA and Susan Ports have helped many people realize their dreams of coming to America and becoming a permanent resident.

For permanent residency in the US the fastest process is the US EB-5 pilot program. This program is designed for people looking to emigrate to the US to do so by investing or purchasing American businesses. With this pilot program it allows the business investor, their spouse and unmarried children under 21 granted U.S. Lawful Permanent Residency.
Once the requirements for investors are met your family are automatically qualified for permanent Green Card.

Immigrating to the US permanently is an important decision for you and your family. That is why Citizen USA along with our international representatives are here to walk you and your family through the US EB-5 process from beginning to end. We not only represent you but we have relationships with US businesses that are looking for investors or want to sell their business. We match you to the right business.

Contact Susan Ports at Citizen USA and tell us a little bit about yourself and your needs. We provide you with the most current US EB-5 Visa information that explains this program and explains how to get started in getting your American Visa.

Get American Visa - Contact Us Today