Contact Information
Susan Ports
phone: 305.895.8975
Green Card

Green Card - Looking to Emigrate to America?

Welcome to Citizen USA an organization that will help you and your family get your green card (permanent residency) and begin your new life in the United States.

Citizen USA has been helping immigrants get their green card or permanent residency in the US for over 9 Years. If you and your family are serious about leaving your homeland and perusing a better life here than you have found the right place. What we do for our clients is we work with government backed EB 5 visa, green card, programs that allows immigrants to invest or buy an American business to get your permanent residency for the investor, spouse and children under the age of 21. At Citizen USA we have connections with businesses that are for sale or looking for an investor so we can match anyone to the right business. Along with our international representatives we will take you through the immigration process from beginning to end.

Contact Susan Ports at Citizen USA for more information about obtaining a green card through the EB 5 visa programs. Right now immigration is a hot topic and with elections around the corner anyone who is serious in becoming a permanent US citizen should do so now.

Green Card - Contact Us Today