Contact Information
Susan Ports
phone: 305.895.8975
How to get Immigration

How to get Immigration - Looking to Emigrate to USA?

If you are interested in starting a new life in the United States but need to know where to start on how to get immigration for yourself, spouse or children then let us work for you.

We are Citizen USA and been helping individuals and their families for over 9 years in obtaining their permanent residency in the US. At Citizen USA we have international representatives that work with you to bring your family to the US and start your new and exciting life. There are several options under the 1990 immigration laws and programs to assist with your immigration. Under these laws an individual and family may enter the US and apply for immigration with the EB 5 programs. With the EB 5 program an individual invests $500,000.00 to $1,000,000.00, depending on the regional area, along with a few other criteria's to get you on the road to becoming a permanent resident. With Citizen USA we have businesses that are searching for investors from other countries. Our experienced staff will match you with a business that you are interested in and follow with you on your journey to a new future.

Contact Susan Ports at Citizen USA for more information about how to get the immigration process started. Right now immigration is a hot topic and with elections around the corner anyone who is serious in becoming a permanent US citizen should do so now.

How to get Immigration - Contact Us Today