Contact Information
Susan Ports
phone: 305.895.8975
How to get USA Emigrate

How to get USA Emigrate - Looking to Emigrate to America?

The United States is one of the most popular countries in the world for emigrate destination. If you want to know how to get USA emigrate visas then let the professionals at Citizen USA work for you.

At Citizen USA we connect US businesses with individuals and their families looking to emigrate using the EB 5 program. This government backed program states that individuals that wish to become US citizens invest $500,000.00 to $1,000,000.00, depending on the location of the business, in viable US businesses. What we do is work with you and our international representatives to match you with a business to invest in or to purchase. Also with the EB 5 programs you must employ 10 workers and create economic, job and community growth. We have been serving our clients for over 9 years with the EB 5 programs walking them through each step.

Contact Susan Ports at Citizen USA for more information about how to get USA emigrate. Right now immigration is a hot topic and with elections around the corner anyone who is serious in becoming a permanent US citizen should do so now.

How to get USA Emigrate - Contact Us Today