Contact Information
Susan Ports
phone: 305.895.8975
Investment Visa

Investment Visa - Looking to Emigrate to America?

Every year the US government gives out 10,000 visas to immigrants that are looking to buy or invest in a US business, this process is called investment visa. Included in the 1990 immigration laws is the EB 5 programs that is backed by the government for an individual and their families to create a new life in the United States.

Here at Citizen USA we have lists of businesses that are looking for investors or even selling their businesses that are available for anyone, including immigrants. As part of the EB 5 programs and individual, their spouse and children under the age of 21, are able to apply for citizenship by investing $500,000.00 to $1,000,000.00, depending on what region of the US. Also with the EB 5 program you must employ a minimum of 10 full time employees at the business as well as show the investment will somehow benefit the economy.

Contact Susan Ports at Citizen USA for more information about the EB 5 program including investment visas. Right now immigration is a hot topic and with elections around the corner anyone who is serious in becoming a permanent US citizen should do so now.

Investment Visa - Contact Us Today