Contact Information
Susan Ports
phone: 305.895.8975
Investor Visa

Investor Visa - Looking to Emigrate to America?

Citizens USA has been working with people who want to emigrate to the US through an investor visa. An investor visa is also known as part of the EB 5 programs set by Congress in the 1990 immigration laws. Basically with the EB 5 program individuals are able to invest in a US business to obtain citizenship.

The EB 5 program states that an individual, spouse and children under 21 are able to invest or even buy a US business to get their residence in the USA. As part of the program the investor must put in $500,000.00 to $1,000,000.00, depending on the region of the business, keep a minimum of 10 full time employees as well as show a positive economic impact. At Citizen USA we have connections with many businesses that are searching for investors or buyers for their business regardless if the individual is relocating from another country. We have been bringing families from around the globe to start their new life in the US. Let our experienced and professional staff here and abroad take you through the steps to a bright new future.

Contact Susan Ports at Citizen USA for more information about the EB 5 program and investor visa. Right now immigration is a hot topic and with elections around the corner anyone who is serious in becoming a permanent US citizen should do so now.

Investor Visa - Contact Us Today