Contact Information
Susan Ports
phone: 305.895.8975
Retirement Visa

Retirement Visa - Looking to Emigrate to America?

If you have been planning to leave your homeland and come to the United States and acquire a retirement visa then let us use the quickest and easiest way by applying for your visa using the EB 5 visa program.

We are Citizen USA and have been working with individuals and their families in obtaining their visas through the EB 5 visa program for over 9 years. With the EB 5 visa program an individual invests into a US business, retains a minimum of 10 full time employees and provide economic growth to the area to receive their visa. Citizen USA has connections with US businesses that are searching for investors from around the globe giving the investor the opportunity to emigrate to the US. With our international representatives we go with you through this new journey in your life.

Contact Susan Ports at Citizen USA for more information about a retirement visa through the EB 5 visa program. Right now immigration is a hot topic and with elections around the corner anyone who is serious in becoming a permanent US citizen should do so now.

Retirement Visa - Contact Us Today